Take ETH/USDT as an example.
Go to “Futures” on the bottom bar of the KuCoin App, then tap the contract list on the upper left corner as shown below in Figure 1.
Choose “ETH Perpetual/USDT” in the contract list shown in Figure 2 and you will be directed to the trading interface of the contract.
2. Tap the “Gift” icon on the upper right corner, then choose “USDT Transfer” (see Figure 3).
Enter the amount of token you’d like to transfer, then click “Confirm” to transfer USDT from your Main Account to your Futures Account (see Figure 4).
- Go back to the trading interface of “ETH Perpetual/USDT”. You can click the arrow to check the K-line of the contract (see Figure 5).
- Enter the price and amount, and set trading leverage (see Figure 6).
Note: The maximum leverage that KuCoin Futures supports is 100x. The higher the leverage, the higher the risk you will bear. Please be prudent with your trading decisions.
- Tap “Positions” (see Figure 7) to check the details of your position.
- If you want to close the position, tap “Limit Close” or “Market Close” in your position.
Choose “Market Close”, and the system will immediately close your positions at the optimal market price. You need to enter the position size that you want to close (see Figure 8).
Choose “Limit Close” and the system will close your positions at the price you specified. You need to enter your intended price and the size you want to close (see Figure 9).