KuCoin has launched a UID function to strengthen the protection of your privacy and security when using the exchange. The KuCoin UID consists of 8 digits.
Just log in to your KuCoin account, go to your profile icon in the top bar, and you can find your UID!
Ways to check your KuCoin UID:
Via the Website:
- Log in to your KuCoin account via https://www.kucoin.com/ucenter/signin
- If you're using the New Version, you may simply hover your cursor over your profile icon and the UID will appear. You may also click on it to visit the User Profile page.
- If you're using the Old Version, click on the profile photo at the top right part of your page to visit the User Profile page.
Via the KuCoin App:
- Open the KuCoin App and make sure the app version is V 3.16.0 or higher for both iOS and Android. If not, update the KuCoin App to version 3.16.0 or higher.
- Log in to your KuCoin account
- Toggle the menu by tapping on the profile icon at the top left part of the app to see your UID.
Download the latest version of the KuCoin App
For iOS: https://www.kucoin.com/download/iosFor Android: https://www.kucoin.com/download/android
*To check the KuCoin App version, under Menu, tap on Settings then Detection.