Deposit: This means to transfer assets from other platforms to KuCoin, as the receiving side--this transaction is a deposit to KuCoin while it is a withdraw for the sending platform. We now support deposit funds to Main/Trading/Margin/Futures/PooL-X account directly( Click here to know each account's function). You can click here to enter the KuCoin deposit page.
Part 1. How to Deposit Coins into KuCoin
Note: Before you deposit any coin, please make sure to activate the relevant deposit address and make sure to check whether the deposit function stays open for this token.
1. On the Web:
1.1 In the upper right corner of the website, find "Asset" and click "Main account (Deposit&Withdraw)" from the drop-down list.
1.2 Click "Deposit" on the left side, select the coin and the account you want to deposit from the drop-down list or search for the coin's name directly and select it.
1.3 Just copy your deposit address and paste it into the withdrawal platform, and then you can deposit coins to KuCoin's relevant account.
2. On the APP:
2.1 Find the "Assets" column and click "Deposit" to enter the deposit interface.
2.2 Select the coin you want to deposit from the list or search for the coin's name directly and select it.
2.3 Please select the account you want to deposit. Then copy your deposit address and paste it into the withdrawal platform, and then you can deposit coins to KuCoin.
1. If the coin you deposit has the Memo/Tag/Payment ID/Message, please be sure to enter it correctly, otherwise the coins won't arrive in your account. There will be no deposit fee and min/max deposit amount limitation.
2. Please make sure to deposit tokens via the chain we support, some tokens are only supported with the ERC20 chain but some are supported with mainnet chain or BEP20 chain. If you're uncertain which chain it is, make sure to confirm it with KuCoin admins or customer support first.
3. For ERC20 tokens, each token has its unique contract ID which you can check from https://etherscan.io/, please make sure the token's contract ID you deposit is the same as KuCoin supported one.
Part 2. Deposit Did Not Arrive at KuCoin
**Please confirm that the recipient's address belongs to KuCoin and the address is correct. If you have input the wrong address or transferred a token that isn't listed on KuCoin, your funds won't arrive and KuCoin cannot recover them.**
1. There is no record in the blockchain or TXID (transaction ID):
It is recommended that you contact the sending platform. It is possible that your transfer was unsuccessful. If your transfer is successful, there will be a TXID (transaction id).
2. There are records in the blockchain, but the number of confirmations is insufficient.
Deposit transactions are automatic, but the transfer will need to be confirmed by the blockchain. Your funds will be automatically deposited to your account after sufficient confirmations. Please be patient and wait for the required number of confirmations.
Please check the confirmations of your deposit via the following sites:
BTC blockchain: http://blockchain.info/
ETH blockchain: https://etherscan.io/
NEO blockchain: https://neotracker.io/
LTC blockchain: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/
3. The transfer has been confirmed but still hasn't arrived.
If you have received enough confirmations for your transaction, please try checking your account again in 2-3 hours. Sometimes, there is a delay in the time needed for our system to record your deposit.
If you still haven't received your deposit after 3 hours, please contact our online support and provide the following info:
- The recipient's address and TXID (transaction ID)
- The type(s) and amount(s) of coin(s)
- Your E-mail address on KuCoin.
If you deposit ERC20 tokens or NEP-5 tokens to KuCoin with another ERC20 or NEP-5 token's address directly, your deposit will not arrive. Please be sure to apply for the corresponding wallet address of the token under "Assets-Overview-Deposit". After the application is successful, your assets will be credited within 1-2 hours.
Part 3. Deposited to the Wrong Address
If you have made a deposit to a wrong address, there are several circumstances that may occur:
1. Your deposit address shares the same address with other certain tokens:
On KuCoin, if the tokens are developed based on the same network, the tokens’ deposit addresses shall be the same. For example, tokens are developed based on the ERC20 network like KCS-AMPL-BNS-ETH, or tokens are developed based on the NEP5 network: NEO-GAS. Our system will automatically identify the tokens, so your currency will not be lost, but please be sure to apply for and generate the corresponding tokens wallet address by entering the corresponding token deposit interface before the deposit. Otherwise, your deposit may not be credited. If you apply for a wallet address under the corresponding tokens after the deposit, your deposit will arrive in 1-2 hours after you apply for the address.
2. The deposit address is different from the token’s address:
If your deposit address does not match the wallet address of the token, KuCoin may not be able to help you recover your assets. Please check your deposit address carefully before depositing.
If you deposit BTC to the Omni USDT wallet address or deposit Omni USDT to the BTC wallet address, we can try to retrieve it for you. The process takes time and risk, so we need to charge a certain fee to fix it. The process can take 1-2 weeks. Please contact our online customer service and provide the following information:
- The type and amount of the coin:
- Wrong deposit address (please indicate what coin it belongs to):
- The correct deposit address and the screenshot of the address:
- The transaction hash (TxID ):