Making a Withdrawal
Part 1: How to Make a Withdrawal?
Log in to your KuCoin account. Click on the "Overview" under the "Assets" tab, then the "Withdraw" tab. You may type the token name in the search box, or scroll down and click on the token you want to withdraw.
Once you have selected the correct token, you will need to add the wallet address (composed of remark name and address) and amount. The Remark is optional. Then click "Confirm" to carry out the withdrawal.
* Kindly reminder:
1. For tokens such as USDT that support different public chains, the system will identify the public chain automatically according to the address input.
2. If the balance is insufficient when conducting a withdrawal, it's likely that your assets are stored in the trading account. Please transfer the assets to the main account first.
3. If the address shows that "Contain invalid or sensitive information" or is incorrect, please double-check the withdrawal address or contact online support for further check.
Input your trading password> E-mail verification code> Google 2FA code or SMS verification code to complete all the withdrawal steps.
* If you meet problems in verifying the trading password, email code or Google 2FA/SMS code, please refer to the following links for further help:
Part 2: Notes for Withdrawals
1. We will process your withdrawal within 30 minutes. To enhance the security of your assets, if your withdrawal amount is larger than a certain amount (Over 100,000 times of the handling fee), we have to manually process your request. It depends on the blockchain when the assets will finally be transferred to your receiving wallet.
2. Please double check your withdrawal address and token type. If the withdrawal succeeds at KuCoin, it is no longer able to be canceled.
3. Different tokens charge different withdrawal fees. You can check the fee amount on the withdrawal page by searching that token after logging in.
4. KuCoin is a digital currency trading platform, and we don't support fiat money withdrawal and trading. If you have any question, please contact the online support for further help.
Part 3: How to Add Usual Address?
We provide the service of adding usual addresses for users. You can choose to add often-used addresses by inputting the trading password> E-mail verification code> Google 2FA code or SMS verification code to pass these complex withdrawal processes each time.
Part 4: How to View Withdrawal Records?
Log in to your KuCoin account. Click on "Main Account (Deposit&Withdraw)" under the "Assets" tab, click "Deposit&Withdrawal History" to choose Withdrawal history. Select the token that you would like to see the withdrawal history for. Please see above for how to select tokens. Scroll down the page and view your withdrawal records.