KuCoin Margin Trade supports customers to lend limited cryptocurrency to other customers for Funding markets and to charge interest.
1. The available assets in the main account could be lent to borrowers.
NOTE: The assets in other accounts cannot be directly lent. If you would like to lend out, please first transfer your cryptocurrency to the main account.
2. The lenders enter the Funding Markets page and place an order.
The lenders only need to fill in the Loan Amount and the Daily Interest Rate (Kindly refer to the lending page for Interest rate) and the Lend Terms selection could be 7 days, 14 days and 28 days(Default 28 days)
3. The lend order is successfully released and the order enters the Funding market and Open Orders. Open orders only show up the orders which have not been executed completely.
4. After the order is executed, it enters the Unsettled page and becomes a loan.
5. The Settled page contains:
a. Paid off: the principal and interest which has been paid; the borrower gets a negative balance, but the insurance fund has made up.
b. Not paid off: the borrower gets a negative balance, but the insurance fund's corresponding currency balance is insufficient
6. The Order History page contains:
a. Completed orders: all executed transactions
b. Canceled orders: all canceled orders including the orders executed partially but canceled
7. The trade details enter into the Account Details of the main account
7.1 Statement of Expenditures
● Cryptocurrency lent out
7.2 Repayment details
● The principal and interest of the borrower's repayment
● Details of the principal and interest of the insurance fund compensation
8. What is Auto-Lend?
With the "Auto-Lend" enabled, once the system detects that the available balance of the currency in your main account is greater than the reserved amount you entered (detect per hour), it will automatically place the lending order for you according to your settings.
8.1 Click "Earn"--"Lend" to enter the Funding market
8.2 Set the Reserved Amount, Terms, Daily Interest Rate, then click "Enable Auto-Lend" to confirm it.