KuCoin officially implemented KYC in November 2018. KYC is a critical step in meeting the changing rules in the crypto industry for fighting against cybercrimes such as scams, fraud, and money laundering.
The platform now allows users to complete Individual KYC or Institutional KYC. This article will guide you through the process of completing institutional KYC verification on KuCoin.
1. Go to KuCoin.com, log in to your KuCoin account, then click KYC Verification under your avatar.
2. Click Switch to Institutional Verification, then click the Start Verification button.
3. On the Company Information page, fill in all the information required, then click Next.
- The information provided must exactly match the company registration certificate.
- The Corporation Code is the company registration number found on the company registration certificate.
- The Government Website for Corporation Registration Verification is required.
- The accepted image formats are JPG and PNG.
- The size of the image file should be less than 4MB.
- Network issues may result in images failing to upload. If this situation arises, change your network or browser, or try again later.
- Under the Upload a Photo with Handheld Company Registration Certificate section, upload a selfie of you holding the company registration certificate and a handwritten note on paper.
4. On the Contact Information page, fill in the information required, then click Submit.
- The preferred documents are ID card, driver's license, or passport.
- Please upload both frontal and back photos of your identity document, ensuring that the expiration date is valid and visible.
- The expiration date must match the identity document exactly.
5. On the Supporting Documents page, follow the instructions to upload the required documents, then click Submit.
- All documents must be signed by hand.
6. After submission, our KYC team will review your application and keep you updated via the KYC page or email (email@example.com).
If your application is rejected, please check the instructions on the website and click the Supplement Information button to submit again or reply to firstname.lastname@example.org to supplement the required supporting documents.
Happy trading on KuCoin!