Notice to Buyers:
- Please complete payment within the time stipulated by the seller, and click "Confirm". If the order is canceled due to a timeout as the buyer completes payment but fails to click the "I've Paid" button, you can contact customer service to assist the seller in releasing the token. The buyer will get one cancellation record in the system.
- If the buyer completes the payment and cancels the order by mistake, you can consult customer service to assist in contacting the seller for a refund. If the seller refuses to refund, the buyer shall be mainly responsible for the loss of funds.
- Should there be three canceled orders by the buyer actively or due to timeout on a single day, the system will restrict the authority of the buyer in placing orders and issuing trusted orders on that day.
- Don't click "I've Paid" without successful payment, or it will be deemed as malicious payment. In case of any complaint about such orders, the seller may refuse to conclude the transaction, and the Platform is entitled to cancel the fiat transaction authority of the user who committed the malicious payment.
- If the buyer clicks "I've Paid" first and then makes the payment, the seller has the discretion to continue or cancel the transaction.
- Please complete payment with your real-name payment account (e.g. bank account, Alipay account, or WeChat payment account). If you make a payment using a falsified name account or another's account, the seller is entitled to 1) ask the buyer and the owner of such account to hold their ID cards or passports for video KYC to prove the legitimacy of the funds; 2) cancel the order after refunding the amount to that payment account, contact the customer services personnel to freeze the order immediately without releasing the digital assets, and seek assistance and coordination from the customer services personnel.
- The buyer shall bind a valid payment tool registered with the real name used on the Platform for payment. If the buyer fails to make a payment as indicated on the seller's order (including making payment via an account bound with the order or other account opened with the real name used on the Platform), the seller may refuse to conclude the transaction, with the risk of payment errors arising therefrom borne by the buyer.
- For the timely transactions, please choose real-time transfer approaches such as Alipay balance to Alipay balance, WeChat wallet to WeChat wallet, and real-time bank remittance. (Notes: On holidays or from 17:00 to 09:00 on working days, if the amount exceeds CNY 50,000, please make the payment in batches. Do not use Alipay or WeChat to transfer the amount to the bank card during this period.) Where the seller does not receive the payment after 10 minutes after the buyer clicks "I've Paid", the buyer can click "Contact Customer Services" for a complaint, and our customer services personnel will intervene for a solution.
- Digital assets corresponding to pending orders will be locked. If no digital assets are received from the seller after the buyer completes the real-name transfer and clicks "I've Paid", the buyer can click "Contact Customer Services" for complaint, and our customer services personnel will intervene for the solution after confirmation.
- The buyer shall not leave any information in the remittance note; otherwise, the seller is entitled to cancel the transaction after the refund.
- If the actual amount paid by the buyer is greater than the order amount and you click "I have paid" at the same time, the customer service will contact the seller to refund the excess amount; if the seller refuses to refund, the buyer shall be mainly responsible for the loss of funds.
- If the buyer transfers the money to the seller’s other bank account or another person’s bank account and does not use the seller’s registered bank information for payment, the two parties need to communicate on their own, and the buyer bears the risk of the wrong transfer.
Notice to Seller:
- The seller shall bind a valid collection tool registered with the real name used on the Platform. Should the collection tool bound be inconsistent with the real name used on the Platform, the Platform is entitled to cancel the fiat transaction authority of the seller.
- The seller shall confirm the selling price before selling. Should there be any complaint arising from price, we will allocate and then directly transfer the assets to the buyer if the buyer completes the transaction in strict accordance with the rules.
- If the seller does not receive the payment 15 minutes after the buyer clicks "I've Paid", the seller can submit a complaint thereof. Should no response be given by the seller within 12 hours, the system will release the digital assets involved automatically.
- The seller shall carefully check if the name on the payment information corresponds with the real-name of the buyer to avoid payment risks. In case of any inconsistency, the seller is entitled to 1) ask the buyer and the owner of such account to hold their ID cards or passports for video KYC so as to prove the legitimacy of the funds; 2) cancel the order after refunding the amount to that payment account, contact the customer services personnel to freeze the order immediately, without releasing the digital assets, and seek assistance and coordination from the customer services personnel.
- If the buyer makes payment via a payment method inconsistent with that registered with their real name on the Platform and the seller accepts such payment, which then results in freezing of the other's payment account or other negative results, the Platform will perform an investigation on this and is entitled to directly freeze the accounts of both the buyer and the seller.
- The seller shall release the digital assets as soon as possible after receiving the payment. Where the seller refuses to release when the buyer keeps in strict accordance with the transaction rules and the buyer's order is marked as "Paid", the buyer can contact the customer services personnel for a complaint. Where the seller refuses to coordinate, we will directly release the digital assets involved to the buyer and we are entitled to restrict the seller's functions. (This rule does not apply to transactions on non-work days).
- If the buyer's payment is less than the order amount, click the "I have paid" button at the same time. If the payment is not made up within 24 hours or the buyer cannot be contacted, in order to ensure the seller's benefit, the seller will refund and the order will be canceled.
- If the seller does not confirm whether the payment is received, release the currency in advance: If the buyer has funds in the account, the customer service will assist in prohibiting the withdrawal of the currency for 1 working day, and assist in contacting the buyer to return the currency or make the payment. If the buyer refuses the refund or payment, the seller is recommended to call the police to deal with; if the buyer’s account has no funds, the seller shall bear the risk of releasing the currency in advance.
Notes: For trading disputes, the Platform has the final jurisdiction. For malicious freezing orders, malicious payment, transaction fraud, and other acts, the Platform can choose to freeze accounts and give assistance to the judiciary authority when necessary. The Platform will not be responsible for any loss of orders engaged in complaints due to market fluctuations.
Transaction rules will be optimized in real-time considering the actual operation. The updated version shall always prevail.
Notes: Digital assets are innovative investment products featuring great price fluctuation and high investment risks. You are expected to have a full understanding of digital assets, and make rational investment decisions considering your ability.
The KuCoin Team