When you successfully withdraw coins from KuCoin, you will be able to get a hash(TXID) of this transfer. Just like the bill number of express logistics, the hash can track the progress of the transfer.
If your withdrawal transaction is successful and there is a record in the blockchain, then you need to contact the deposit platform and send the transaction hash to them for assistance if needed.
Below are some common blockchains：
- BTC: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer?utm_campaign=dcomnav_explorer
- ETH & ERC20 Tokens: https://etherscan.io/ https://blockchain.coinmarketcap.com/zh/chain/ethereum
- NEO & NEP-5 Tokens: https://neoscan.io/
- TRX & TRC20 Tokens: https://tronscan.org/#/
- EOS & EOS Tokens: https://bloks.io/
- BNB & BEP-2 Tokens: https://explorer.binance.org/