KuCoin is dedicated to providing our users with the most reliable projects and engaging our users in the long-term investment.
The Exchange shall remain rights to delist a project when the following conditions are met:
- The project applies to be delisted from KuCoin.
- The project with low liquidity for a certain period of time.
- The project’s technology has a security issue.
- The project ceases or is likely to cease its operation or business activities.
- The project stops or is likely to stop its operations.
- The team may be at risk of being disbanded.
- The project is insolvent or in a step, order or proceeding for liquidation,
bankruptcy and insolvency, or similar is taken, made or commenced against, or in relation to the above or any material part of its assets.
- The project is suspected of malicious attempts or behaviours of any types.
- The project or its team members (including but not limited to founders)
or consultants are under investigation for a suspected breach of or is convicted for an actual breach of any applicable laws, statutes and regulations.
- The project carries out market misconduct such as wash trading, market manipulation or insider trading.
- The project is regarded with high risk according to the audit, the legal and the technical teams of KuCoin.
- The project fails to inform KuCoin of its material changes on its development, team members, listed entities, and other information as required within the specified period.
- Any other situations KuCoin may deem risky for its users or the platform.
The Exchange shall take the following steps to delist the project:
- Release an announcement to notify users of the project delisting, including the accurate time of when to stop the related services of trading, deposit and withdrawal for at least 5 days in advance.
- Stop the deposit and trading services of the project by the time stated in the announcement.
- Allow all users to withdraw until the service is stopped as scheduled.
*Please refer to “Special Treatment Area” for more information.