KuCoin is dedicated to providing our investors with the most reliable projects and can get involving the cryptocurrency investment in the long run.
We shall remain our rights to delist a token when the following conditions are met:
- Token dissolved.
- Project bankrupted.
- The project team requested for delisting at KuCoin based on strategic issues and concerns.
- Serious and irreversible technical issues.
- Token did not meet the trading volume criteria and performance index during the observation period when it was assigned to the special treatment area.
- Maliciously marketing manipulation.
- Fork without prior notification.
- Any other matters such as the project is at high-risk investment circumstances.
The delisting conditions shall comply with the consequences of a token’s performance which was assigned to the special treatment area.
We shall take the following steps to do the delist process:
1. 30 days notification to users in advance of the delisting.
2. Turn off deposit and trading to the target token.
3. Open withdrawals to all users till the token is completely delisted.
Please click here to know more about the Special Treatment Area on KuCoin.